Welcome to Silesiaphoto.com – Classy Wedding Photography With a Difference
But how did it all begin?I am sure that you are very curious to know the genesis of my passion for the camera and specifically wedding photography. The journey all began when I became employed as a sales assistant in a photographic shop immediately after my college days. I quickly developed a high level of enthusiasm for photography, which allowed me to quickly learn all the studio work and other dynamics of photography. Even though all this was in the days of analogue machines, those vital skills would later form the bedrock of a glittering career in digital wedding photography.
Having moved to the other side of Europe (to my beautiful Bournemouth) is making photography all the more interesting and enjoyable for me. I cherish every moment I love to be a part of people’s lives by capturing their most important events and putting that big smile on their faces.
Lastly, some other little details about me that may be of interest to you:
- I’ve been working in the photographic industry for over half of my life
- I have a collection of over 70 vintage cameras
- My photographic studio is my oasis
- Simple Minds and Gary Howard are on my most often played music list
- I enjoy rough and tumble with my 2 beautiful daughters
- I love skiing, hiking and aerobics
- I can cook dinner from nothing (my partner says!)
Take the next few minutes to browse through my wedding portfolio as I hope you will find a good collection of shoots that will impress you.
Feel free to contact me as I would personally love to answer every one of your questions.
Design and Build by Lean Mean Digital | Copyright © Silesia Photography 2017
Silesia Photography offers wedding photography in Bournemouth, Poole and surrounding areas of Dorset and Hampshire.