Passport Photography in a Professional Studio, Poole
Instant UK and Non-UK passport photos taken in my studio
I offer professionally taken photographs for:
- UK Passport, online and postal application
- Non-UK Passport
- Driving licence
- Bus Pass
- Identity card
- Proof of age
- Transport card
- Student card
- Club membership
- Blue badge
Government requirements and setting parameters
I comply with all government requirements. These being:
- measuring 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide (the standard size used in photo booths in the UK)
- not a cut down version of a larger picture
- printed to a professional standard
- clear and in focus
- in colour on plain white photographic paper with no border
- without any creases or tears
- unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned)
- unaltered by computer software
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- in clear contrast to the background
- 2 identical photos taken within the last month.
I comply with all government setting parameters. These being:
- a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
- facing forwards and looking straight at the camera
- having a plain expression and your mouth closed
- having your eyes open and visible
- not having hair in front of your eyes
- not having your head covered (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- not having anything covering your face
- not having any shadows on your face or behind you
- not having other objects or people in shot
- not having ‘red eye’
- Not having sunglasses or tinting glasses on.
Additional parameters for photos of babies and children:
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 do not have to be looking directly at the camera or have a plain expression.
- Children under one do not have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
As I run my studio on an appointment only basis, please book your passport photo appointment by calling 07922822209.
This service runs at weekends too.
The whole process doesn’t usually take more than 5 minutes but may take a little longer with children and babies.
All photos are printed on premises and are immediately available after your passport photo shoot session.
Passport Photo Prices
- UK passport (suitable for example for driving licence too) – £10 (4 prints or just digital)
- UK passport for newborns and babies (non-sitting children) – £15 (4 prints or just digital)
- UK driving licence – £10
- Canadian passport 50 x 70 mm – £20 (2 photos)
- Visas and other documents – please enquire
- Digital version of your photo – £5
- Please note: many european passports have the same photo requirements like UK passports, therefore the cost is £10
I guarantee your photos will comply with the stated government criteria above. If there is a situation where your passport photos are rejected, I will take or provide for you another set totally free.