Headshots Photography Poole & Portrait Photographer Bournemouth
Specialising in commercial headshots and modelling headshots in Dorset
As a portrait photographer Bournemouth and Poole, I know how important it is to represent yourself, your business and your brand online. Portrait photography is gaining popularity due to the importance of positive online presence both for business and personal purpose.
I specialise in actor headshots, artist headshots, commercial headshots, corporate headshots as well as personal headshots.
Portrait sessions in my studio in Poole can last up to 2 hours with the possibility of unlimited clothing changes during the session. I have a variety of backgrounds including black, white and wooden to choose from. After the session, you will have access to all the photographs to choose your favourites from which will be retouched and delivered to you as digital files.
You will then be ready to update your social media, website and other online or printed materials to use as you wish.
I always create an easy and relaxed atmosphere in the studio to ensure the best results for you.
Your headshot session in the studio in Poole can include:
- Up to 2hrs exclusive use of the studio
- 3 backgrounds to choose: white, black, wooden
- Change of clothes (tops) 3-4 recommended
- Access to all photographs to choose from
- Retouch (smoothing skin, eliminate blemishes, spots etc)
- All photographs in colour and black & white
Portraits for models and actors
In the studio, I have the experience of photographing models, actors and singers. This includes individuals who are applying for drama schools, music schools or dance schools where portraits are required for the application process.
During each session, I take many photographs in different lighting, various poses and facial expressions. At the end of the session, we look at them on the computer screen to select the best ones to be edited and retouched before receiving the final photographs.
Corporate headshots at your business premises
If you have a team of employees and would like me to photograph you at your workplace or your premises to maintain the same look, we can do that as we have a portable lighting and background system.
Tips for a great business portrait
- Wear natural colours – avoid strong colours and big patterns which would ‘steal’ the attention from your persona.
- Bring different clothes to change into – please try them on at home first and iron them. Consider bringing the clothes on a hanger and in a cover. This way the clothes will be in perfect condition when you arrive. You can easily and comfortably get changed in my studio behind a room divider.
- Make sure your complexion is fresh and matte (not shiny). This is very important to avoid light reflections on your skin.
- Bring make up, a hair brush/comb and face powder to touch up in the studio. There is a large mirror so you can check yourself over as needed.
- Most importantly, be positive and confident. How you feel can be seen in your body language and facial expressions captured in your photographs.
Portrait photography in studio
Mona was looking for a portrait photographer as she needed professional headshots to update her business website and social media channels. After the session, Mona received a dozen professionally retouched portraits for her personal branding.
Some example prices
- Up to 20 min in the studio
- White background
- Optimal retouch
- 1 high-resolution digital photograph
- Up to 1 hr in the studio
- White, black or wooden background
- Optimal retouch
- Viewing of all the photographs
- 4 high-resolution digital photographs
Headshot & Portrait
- Up to 1.5 hrs in the studio
- White AND Black background
- Changes of clothes
- 6 high-resolution digital photographs
- Retouch to a higher standard